Monday, December 15, 2014

Washington D.C. | To-do & To Eat


I spent this past spring in Washington, D.C. interning for the U.S. Treasury.  It was one of the most memorable times in my life, and I would go back in a heartbeat.  D.C. is unlike any other U.S. city because of its classic architecture, political influence, and diversity.  I would HIGHLY suggest putting it at the top of your must-see cities.  D.C. is a city where you can be out all day and night and still have a whole list of things to do.  It has so many things to offer!  D.C. is also a great city to visit if you are on a budget because most of the sites are free!  It's probably a good thing that everything is free because trust me, you'll want to spend the rest of your money on all of the delicious restaurants. Since returning home from my 4-month adventure, I have had several people ask me what to do and where to eat in D.C.  So, here we go!  Here's my list of delicious eats and amazing sites in the nation's capitol. 

To-do:
To Eat:

No comments:

Post a Comment